Refund Policy

If for any reason you need to cancel a class that you booked with us, please be aware that we will retain 10% of the original value, which is our processing fee, if you cancel up until 48 hours before the class starts. The remaining 90% of your payment will be refunded to you within 30 days of your cancellation request.

If you have to cancel within 48 hours of the starting time, unfortunately we are unable to give you a refund, unless you can prove that the cancellation is due to an emergency. You are welcome to send someone else to take your place, as long as you notify us of the change prior to the class.

By signing up to any of our classes you confirm that you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions.